We invite you to become a member of Pact today!
Join the largest national organization of adoptive parents, birth parents, adopted people, adoption professionals and friends devoted to a better understanding of and support for adopted children of color.
Your membership dues helps Pact continue its work. And as a member, you receive:
- An 80% discount on webinar monthly offerings.
- Discounted rates on Pact educational programs, events, publications, and purchases at our bookstore.
- Invitations to special members-only Pact events.
- A subscription to Pact's Point of View, our quarterly
- publication filled with feature articles, personal essays, book and film reviews, and fiction and poetry by all members of the adoption triad.
- Our monthly members-only e-newsletter, filled with Pact's latest news and adoption-related links.
- Access to Pact-affiliated online support groups and to Pact's Teen Club.
Members get a 5% discount on manuals and resources Pact has created for families of children of color. With your Membership you will receive Special Invitations to educational and recreational Events. Pact offers yearly national conferences on race and adoption, with discounted pricing exclusively available for Pact Members.